Roselle (Hibiscus sabdariffa) is a species of Hibiscus which grows all around South East Asia. It is used mainly as a natural colouring which can turn tea, cocktails or foods a pink / red colour. and as an infusion,
It is an annual or perennial herb plant which grows to about 5 feet tall. The leaves are 8–15 cm (3–6 in) long, arranged alternately on the stems.
- Packed With Antioxidants.
- May Help Lower Blood Pressure.
- May Help Lower Blood Fat Levels.
- May Boost Liver Health.
- Could Promote Weight Loss.
- Could Help Fight Bacteria.
Flavorful and Easy to use with hot or cold water, tea, cocktails or food